Payments, Shipping and Returns
We accept 4 methods of payment:
- PayPal Accounts _ If you have an existing PayPal account, just select the "Credit Card or Paypal" option for your "Payment Method" and, after confirming your order, you'll be transferred to the secure Paypal site to login and pay for your items from your account funds. Please remember after completing your Paypal transaction to click the "Return to Merchant" button.
- Credit Cards _ PayPal is also our credit card processor, so, even if you don't have a PayPal account, you'll still select the "Credit Card or PayPal" option for the "Payment Method". After order confirmation at Wizard's Whimsy, you'll be taken to the secure PayPal site, where you will click the "If you do not currently have a PayPal account" button. This brings up the secure pages to enter the information to pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. After making the payment, you'll be given the option of setting up your own free PayPal account; however, there is no requirement to set up a PayPal account when using Credit Card payment. Please remember after completing your Paypal transaction to click the "Return to Merchant" button.
- Money Orders or Personal Checks _ We accept U.S. based Money Orders or personal checks. International Money Orders will not be accepted; our banks charge an exorbitant fee for handling them, and we still have to wait for it to clear. No shipments will be made before payment is received (personal checks must clear the bank before shipment can take place).
- Other _ For large orders over $500, we will accept Western Union transfers in U.S. dollars. Please contact us before placing your order, and we'll be happy to make arrangements with you.
Other Payment Information
- Please do not send cash in the mail !
- Sales in Texas will be subject to the local and state sales taxes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For international sales, please note that Wizard's Whimsy is a legitimate and professional retailer and, as such, is obliged to tell the the truth on customs forms.
- There is a $25.00 surcharge applicable to all first time returned checks, and personal checks will not be accepted on subsequent orders.
Free shipping applies to most items on orders over $150 shipped within the continental U.S. Your free shipping will be the most economical ground shipping option. Additional shipping charges may apply if your order qualifies for free shipping, but contains ineligible items. If you return an item for which you received free shipping, the saved shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
If your order qualifies for free shipping, but you need it sooner, please select from one of the other shipping methods.
We ship most every day, as needed, and usually within 24 hours of the payment clearing. Depending on the timing, shipping may happen the same day as the order. We ship domestically and internationally, through U.S.P.S. and shipping insurance is available by purchase as a separate item on this site. We have recently added shipping through UPS as well, since in some cases with the heavier swords, UPS is less expensive. You may select the shipping method you prefer.
Shipping and packing calculations are based on weight, size and distance. Please note that the U.S. Postal Service does not provide tracking information nor do they guarantee ship time, but they do provide delivery confirmation and we have found them to be reliable and cost efficient for our merchandise. UPS does provide tracking information and guarantees ship time for many of their shipping options. If you prefer some other shipping method, contact us by email prior to your purchase, and we can discuss if an alternate method is feasible.
If you are not happy with your goods for any reason then please contact us and we will accept them back within seven (7) days of delivery, as long as they are still in the in the same condition as they were sent to you, and in the original packing. If you wish to return any goods please contact us by email, and we will discuss arrangements for replacing or refunding the items. No returns can be accepted without prior notification and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) being in place. Wizard's Whimsy will not be responsible for the shipping charges in such cases.
We recommend sending the item back to us with the recommended insurance coverage, for if the items are damaged during the return trip we will not deem them to be in the original condition.
All items purchased from Wizard's Whimsy are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. However, should your order be lost or damaged in transit, we will be happy to assist you in such cases, just email us the circumstances along with the necessary order information so we can determine the proper steps to be taken.